mercredi 30 janvier 2008

Yay Me!


Hey You!

My name is Sara Ann Sexton and I am a second year ESL teaching student at University Laval, in Quebec city.

I'd love to hear your take on culture and/or ESL teaching!

Enjoy your visit && leave a comment!


I can't wait to hear from you, so don't be shy!

Ps: Don't forget to answer my survey at the bottom of the page!!

3 commentaires:

- -Vincent_Millar- - a dit…

I think learning and culture don't mix :(

just kidding Sara

have a good week-end ;)

ViKY a dit…

Hi Sara Ann!!!

I think your enthusiasm about culture is great!! :) Speaking of culture, I've read an article that talked about cultural awareness and I would like to know your opinion on the following question: “Do you agree with the author that language learners should not necessarily develop
native like fluency but should rather be able to understand a given culture and
to “negotiate” with members of this given community?”

I would love to know your opinion :)

Lyne a dit…

Hey Sara Ann!

Viky is right about your enthusiasm about culture, learning, teaching...... and life!

You're going to be a great teacher!
Don't know much about the artciles that you are reading but i'm shure they are interesting. Keep up the good work and like they say,
Your great! lol xxx