lundi 7 avril 2008

Multicultural Recipe Book

I was inspired by one of my classmates' blog, to post recipes on mine! I found this great website with over 30 multicultural recipes suggested! These recipes come from Rusia, India, Danemark, Sweden, Japan, etc. In addition, this website is designed for kids, so, although some ingredients may be hard to find, the recipes are super simple!!

This was actually a six grade class project, and a great one might I add! I think that this provided a one of a kind opportunity for students to experience with other cultures and see the differences and similarities! You should definitely check it out. Let me know what you think!!

http://www.kidlink.org/KIDPROJ/Recipe/recipebook.htm

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

HuMmm Thats So SweeT!!I loVe Cooking SaRa!!GreaT idea!!I'll Give You more newS When i try those RecipeS!!See You SooN SaraSpoon!!.....Cooking...Spoon!!Lol.....LooooL just kidding!!i miss you xxx Jo

Anonyme a dit…

hello sara ann
i like food from other places. I would like to learn how to make it, so i think this website is a good start for me with simple recipes.
nice blog sista

marc sexton

Mr Mathieu a dit…

I must admit, your cooking section is by far more complete than mine, good job and keep on going, Bert